Tuesday 12 July 2011

Morning is glory night is danger

 Yesterday when out wit my friends shopping wit them at MidVelly~ I feel so good and enjoy everything ~ V shop around, buy stuff and i bought cheep things..I very Happy in de morning until noon~ The thing come again to me...I already expected  tis day will come and always will come~ i never think this is really always will happen to us~
 I just wan easy life easy way and i just wan IJUST WAN my family happy and healthy always...This is wat i  always pray and always i need~ I never think about me first ..family always first to me..I noe Family is very important to me~ On her, she keep telling me, i oso de same~ reali??really true...dis i really dunno...Maybe i really dun understand her..o maybe she dun let ppl to understand her?
She always said that, v always show her face...adui~ wat time u always at home...v not show face is TIRED FACE~ u around 12 sumthg o 1 onli reach home...still wan to show wat face...''Welcome HOME ya..darling? U alredy noe you mum angry wat?angry b'cos u late home angry b'cos u din help her? angry b'cos u do promise her and din do anything~ Just a little thing u oso can help her..U onli now wah!Always angry always scold me...I already 24 i already adult not a small kids? Who dunno...she born u out and wat is always on her mind is protect her daughter~ She scared her daughter will hav accident out side? she scared her daughter gt danger?  She always scared that her daughter cannot take care herself~ b'cos MUmmy always like tat~ When u become mother...de worry ness is just de same to u~ Hello! world now is 2011~ now ppl is very fake and cannot be trusted and outside many thing can happen~

 She always dunno, ppl not scold u b'cos u din sumthg wrong o u din sumthg terrible at outside...no 1 think u did sumthg like that..your mum is caring u love u onli scold u...she wan her daughter always be save and onli she can sleep well~

 Yesterday when she fire up~ i reali very angry~ i think if i din use her phone this wont be happen? if i din use her money o she pay me money this will never happen? if i din lean her stuff this will not happen? everything is related wit her...sure will happen sumthg~ sure will fire up and sure will fight~
I really dunno why? Truly i really scared my sis, when i wan to talk to her..o  i wan to borrow sumthg i will scared i will think first, wat she will say..do she scold me? angry me? show me face? o mention me ? In my hearts she always let me dun trust her dun wan to talk to her...scared of her..angry wit her. She make me scared her, she make me very ''san fu''. I really want to talk alot wit my sis, when v start talk..i am de listener and when i say she will cannot li tat lar..not dis lar not tat lar...she will never stand my side n c...she always think me is kids mind and say thing is small kids~ This is wat she think about me~ She say, she is always de one who ''tam me'' and when v fight she is always de 1 talk to me first~ pls..b'cos am i scared of u~ so i better dun talk to u...than u will never scold me~ In my mind she always scold me, angry me, say f**k to me~ Actually i hate my family say bad word to me o to my family~ I dun lik it..b'cos in family tis kind of word cannot be out in family mouth~
 Second i will scared her until i dunno wat to say to her and scared until i better dun talk much..sumtime scared until dun care wat she say..just keep inside my hearts better..O write out~ she is monster to me? hahaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment