Tuesday 25 October 2011

Between Us is Just Nothing at all~

Dear Dairy, 
    
      When i was born, i come to tis world. I just noe how to cry, how sleep and eat. When i growth up, teenage, i just study, go sckul, play wit frens, wit family and learn to new things. So, be adult. I come to de real world, start goin college life studies and now comes to working life. This is wat is everyone need to face and going true. I now everyone need to face whatever problem, like happy,sad,emotion, logical, stress,physical and more.... 
     I was a daughter of 1 family, I have father,mother and 1 elder sister. I'm the younger ones..when i was child everyone love me take care of me. When i was teenager, my real live is start. I start to studies also know how to get angry,scold, unhappii, and who is be real to me. I learn sumthing in primary skul and secondary. When i was in teenager, my life goin true many problem. Frens problem, is the most happen in secondary skul. Ppl around will start noe how to acting, show face, be lies and not truly like you talk bak about you. After pass this, go to college life, is more horribly than when in high skul. Fight for assg, fight for mark, n talk behind of you~Is like an evil comes around you~
  Now i graduated, diploma in advertising and graphic designer~ Looking for job and will be face the really real world.
  However this what i face, all i still can handle. when comes to family, this is always make me very stress and always go around my head. I really dunno how to face and how to handle it thing in this part of my family. Always keep my mind think what wrong is going on?What happen? Why this and why that? izit i always the being the wrong one? o i really the wrong one???Who can answer my question??
Until now i still keep fighting with her. Why??I already tell myself dun care lar..just do just face just keep nothing...is nothing..this is her character i cannot change her..she is being like that to me..i cannot do anythg~~not to be to family also~I always tell myself wanna to be happy i just want to Be a Happy person only~~Wan to be Happy..forget and forgive~Why i can't ler..Why why???can wash my brain har...wash all the unhappy thing. I must really go find job and i dun care just ot o work late ~~i dun care lar...~everythg i can face it..but i just hate to be face wit her~
   This is always very hard for me to face and always the big problem in my life~She always think, what she so is rite and what i say is wrong, not wrong and do lik to listen. I always jealous ppl why others can so sweet wit thr sister n brother.Why i always fight wit my sis, i already keep inside my heart, dun care dun wan to be angry and do want fight with her. She always say, me ''sui hei" and how to face the real world. Everythg that she tell me, said to me tell me, i always will keep inside my hearts and rite thing i will keep in my mind. But sumtime when i say to her...what i'm think she will terbalik scold me, angry me, fight wit me. Just like today, i was play wit her and veli ''sei seng" ask her can c mou? the coupon~n she din choi me mah~ so i mei 8poh~ wah she show her angry face n socld me "CAN YOU WAIT R"?I was wat the f**k in my heart...she like tell me wait awhile oso cannot r..i say u ignore me mah~~i just 8poh onli wor..u call me 48poh, soh po, chi po, sei choon...i din show face i din angry i just play bak wit her...if she play to me~what de hell i really dunno how to face her..i really so tired..i dun care tired doin assg doin housework, i just very tired to face her...i dunno when she will be good to me, i dunno when she will come n sayang me, o dunno when she will treat me good o be nice to me~I cannot guess what she goin to do wit me? i really dunno...I always sacred be wit her, i dunno why i have this kind of feeling~ sumtime she will treat me nice'' Come i give half money let you go pangkor...u just pay half i pay half to u" than terbalik tell me ask me pay RM500. OMG! this is not half this is alredy pay more than half~nvm, i din really promise i am goin, b'cos i noe i dun hav money now..no working, how i pay bak her. I know goin trip wit her, i dunno wat will happen?i dunno i will be de hapii 1 o onli she is the happii 1? She bring me to go for take nice pic for her, and capture n edit for her...in her life ME is what?do i reali important? do she really love me? she treat me as a small sis? 
  I always think what she did to me b4? What she say to me b4? I always think tat she did to me?i always rmb~~i keep all inside my heart><" i knoe this is really like myself being hurt..Always spend her time wit her friends more than family, all the rite is on friends more than family??What she always think~~
She always keep saying, mum dun let her drive dun let her out, dun let her late home, sis..what u do for her?your mum just nd your help you oso can't did it for her..She say me bak, this is not the problem, i all days working, me veli tired de..i also gt stress de..i gt off day sure nd to rest de... still nd to do housework r?sis i nd to tell u your mum oso work in no aircorn place n nd to carry heavy thing.YOU onli serve member, reply mail, take magazine and answer call~~what so tired are you~u walk around k..tired u carry think wall around meh?just past a paper to hotels walk until thr oso give u 15 min tired?i reali wat the f**k her lor...i reali dun think is tired until u cannot help awhile lor...i still help her recover, help her wash n tell my mum is sis wash de..why i am do stupid..i won do tis stupid thing anymore...i won help her anymore, when i work i really wan to slp another room, buy air-corn for myself and pay my own bills phone. I dun wan ''him" her so much~~i really dun wan spend her 1sent..I TELL MYSELF PLS DUN BE SO SELFISH WIT FAMILY~

HOW YOU TREAT A PERSON
HOW THAT PERSON TREAT YOU BACK
HOW YOU TREAT YOU FAMILY
HOW THE SON O YOUR DAUGHTER TREAT YOU BAK~

THIS IS ALWAYS WHAT I'M THINKING~
She think she is rite everyth she do and think is rite...
when come bak your are ppl mothers you will noe how hard is your mum
b'cos your character n your attitude will come to your daughter o son~
Will be true?
Is that true?
i dunno yet~~^.^

I tell myself dun be stupid person 
be a clever one 
but dun show off
be the truster one
let ppl trust you
let ppl knoe you r good
u are nice n true one
...............................


No comments:

Post a Comment