Friday 28 October 2011

Happii to be Unhapii~

 Dear Diary,
   
      This is always my feeling, always n always come to me~ I dunno why? me n her cannot be together. Just sit awhile after that will be mess around. She scold me, angry me, jelin me, say tos unhappy word to me. I reali dunno why, why why others sister can be so good to each others..v???always n always fight. Now more worst than last time, when she start workin she gt more frens, become more high class, me is just medium i cannot ''pui em hey Hui". This i really 100% noe, is right. I feel lik wanna to slap her, i reali hate her so much~i dun understand why she always treat me lik tis. i like her doll, sumtime good mood come n play wit u, sumtime just leaves u alone put others side, sumtime when angry o unhappi come to u n scold u slap u...I really gona be crazy. She make me cry more than happy...this is always come on my mind. What she do for me...dun say u sumime give me 50 ringgit is cal as sayang me, o give half for de trip is call love me, bring me go gai gai is call veli hav "ji mui" wit me...No No n No....she always say how love she love her family, how love she had reali put in dis family?how many percent? 100%, 50% o just 10%??
This is why i always wan to work oversea, o work far away, o i can leaves far away than i won be wit her so much~no nd to she her so much..lik last time i studies in the one academy, I always busy for my assg...oso no time to talk to her n fight wit her. But , how busy am i she oso can find sumthg n scold me...like i din help lar..i din wash plate lar...I reali reali can tahna...i reali wan to say HEY WHEN ALREDY START WORKIN U ALRDY DIN HELP AT ALL IS AT ALL..WASH CAR, WASH PLATE, HELP COOK, LAP DE FLOOR, CLEAN DE TOILET AND HELP MUM DO THG...U REALI DIN DO ANYTHG ANYMORE..you always say that, mum dun give u drive, u c how is your character, help her do sumthg, just sumthg she oso,,black face, scold, angry...tis is wat she always n always show us...
i reali tired wit her alrdy, i give up,,,i won tell her wat i'm thinking anymore, wat is will happen between us i duno, i think better dun talk is de best for us~
I hate her show face to me
No matter how hard i try but reali din work..she always think she is de rite one and always her frens is de supporter n always love her...this is wat she always think~~Family BAD family ish~~~family......

No comments:

Post a Comment